PMI® has announced that starting 1st July 2020, the PMP® exam will reflect new content and the last day to take the current version of the exam will be 30th June 2020.
The new exam content outline was published by PMI® on 30th June 2019.
In this context, this article focus on providing complete insight on the following topics.
1. Why the Exam is Changing?
2. What you can expect in the new version of the exam?
3. Exam updation Vs PMBOK® Guide updation?
4. Is the exam becoming more difficult?
5. How to prepare for the new version of the exam?