The reputed credential that recognizes your competence to demonstrate the ability to research and communicate aspects of TCM (Total Cost Management) principles and practices to all levels of project or program stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Certified Cost Professional (CCP) Preparatory Program
Enroll in our Upcoming
CCP Course in UAE
Fill in the form below to receive a callback
This course provides advanced knowledge in principles and standards in Total Cost Management (TCM) in projects and programs. Through class room exercises, real time illustrations, thorough knowledge in TCM framework, it equips you to achieve AACE’s CCP credential and become a complete cost engineer.
At the completion of this course, learners will be able to
- Apply cost engineering principles and practices to effectively manage cost throughout the life cycle of any project or program.
- Assimilate terminologies and definitions of TCM frame work.
- Understand the fundamentals of project planning, scheduling and management.
- Apply performance measurement techniques to conduct variance and trend analysis.
- Solve numerical problems, cases and become exam ready.
- Apply tools and techniques to identify, prioritize and resolve problems, impediments and risks thereby continuously improve processes.
I Fundamentals in Cost Engineering
- Cost elements
- Basic cost terminologies
- Cost categories
- Costing and pricing
- Activity based cost management
- Economic analysis techniques
II Cost Estimating
- Estimating methods
o Conceptual estimating methodologies
o Deterministic estimating methodologies
- Process product manufacturing
- Discrete product manufacturing
III Planning & Scheduling
- Major elements of planning
- Schedule development and compression
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
IV Progress and Cost Control
- Progress measurement & earned value
- Earned value for variable budgets
- Tracking cost and schedule performance
- Performance and productivity management
V Project Management
- Project management fundamentals
- Project organization structure
- Project planning
- Project labor cost control
- Leadership and management of project people
- Quality management
- Value analysis
- Strategic asset management
- Contracting for capital projects
VI Economic Analysis
- Basic engineering economics
- Applied engineering economics
VII Statistics & Probability, Risk
- Basic concepts in descriptive statistics
- Risk management
40 Instructional Hours
AACE’s Skills & Knowledge of Cost Engineering, Latest Edition
AACE’s Recommended Practices 11R-88 and 10S-90
AACE’s Total Cost Management Framework
KHDA Approved Certificate
Exam Application Assistance
Assistance to write technical paper
Free entry pass to webinars
1000+ Realistic Mock Questions