A globally renowned ASQ credential that recognizes you as a professional who can lead and champion process-improvement initiatives – everywhere from small businesses to multinational corporations – that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings.
Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence
(CMQ/OE) Preparatory Course
Enroll in our Upcoming
CMQ/OE Course in UAE
Fill in the form below to receive a callback
This course is aligned with ASQ Body of Knowledge ,that includes but not limited to facilitating team efforts, strategic planning and deployment, managing customer and supplier relations, developing quality measurement systems.
At the completion of this course, learners will be able to
- Define various organizational designs and structures and their impact on the organization.
- Apply various leadership styles, change management strategies to overcome challenges and drive the team towards the common goal.
- Define, describe and deploy strategic planning models and undertake strategic initiatives and other quality initiatives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of quality systems using various tools like balance scorecards, warranty data analytics etc.,
- Demonstrate quality improvement models such as Lean, Six Sigma, TQM.
- Demonstrate and apply 7 QC tools, & quality management and planning tools , lean tools and other quantitative tools.
- Demonstrate strategies that support customer identification, segmentation, customer relationship management, customer service principles.
- Assess and manage supplier risk and the impact it may have on various internal processes of the organization.
- Analyze various reliability models, reliability and maintainability indices, predictive and preventive maintenance tools.
- Identify suppliers, assess, and monitor supplier performance in terms of quality, cost, delivery, and service levels, and establishment.
- Develop and implement training plans aligned with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Organizational designs and structures
- Leadership principles, challenges
- Change management
- Team building stages, techniques and roles
- Team performance and evaluation
II Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Strategic planning model
- Business environment analysis
- Strategic plan deployment
- Organizational performance measurement
III Management Elements and Methods
- Management principles and theories
- HR management
- Financial management
- Risk management
- Knowledge management
IV Communication Skills and Abilities
- Communications in global economy
- Communications & technology
- Communication techniques and skills
V Project Management
- Project planning and management
- Project monitoring and control
- Project documentation
VI Quality System & Models
- Quality policy, philosophies
- Cost of Quality
- Process excellence models
- Quality management tools
- Seven classic QC tools
- Seven management and planning tools
- Process analysis and management
- Lean concepts, Tools
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
VII Customer – Focused Organizations
- Customer identification and segmentation
- Customer service principles
- Customer relationship management
VIII Supply Chain Management
- Supplier selection and approval
- Supplier risk management
- Supplier performance analysis
- Supplier certification, partnerships
- Supplier logistics and material acceptance
IX Training and Development
- Training need analysis and planning
- Training development and delivery
- Training effectiveness and evaluation
40 Instructional Hours
ASQ’s CMQ Study Guide
KHDA Approved Certificate
Exam Application Assistance
Free entry pass to Webinars
Realistic practice Questions