The LEED Green Associate exam measures general knowledge of green building practices and how to support others working on LEED projects. The exam is ideal for those new to green building.
LEED – Green Associate (LEED-GA) Preparatory Course
Enroll in our Upcoming
LEED – GA Course in UAE
Fill in the form below to receive a callback
This course covers green building principles and practices in both commercial and residential spaces that aid professionals working on LEED projects such as architects, engineers, product manufacturers, consultants and non-technical and student aspirants interested in sustainability in built environment.
At the completion of this course, learners will be able to
- Understand green building fundamentals and sustainability.
- Recognize LEED, terminologies, credits, prerequisites.
- Understand and distinguish LEED rating system and measurements.
- Describe intents and strategies of energy and water efficiency, materials and resources management, indoor environmental quality and sustainable sites.
- Discuss practice questions and provide tips and tricks to confront exam.
- History of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
- Introduction to green buildings, communities
- Sustainable thinking
- LEED applications and credentials
- LEED Green Associate – benefits and process
II LEED Core Concepts
- Global climate change and impact categories
- Life cycle approach
- Integrative process phases / credit
- Open and closed systems
III Overview of USGBC ® and LEED ®
- US Green Building Council
- LEED products and services
- LEED rating systems
- LEED and building codes
- Alternative rating systems
IV Location and Transportation
- Location intents and strategies
- Transportation intents and strategies
- Site development intents and strategies
- Health & Livability intents and strategies
V Sustainable Sites
- Site design and management
- Rainwater management
- Heat Islands intents and strategies
- Light pollution intents and strategies
VI Material & Resources
- Material conservation
- Environmentally preferable materials
- Waste management
VII Indoor Environmental Quality
- Baseline and design cases
- Acoustic performance
- Occupant health, comfort and satisfaction
- Space categorization
16 Instructional Hours
LEED GA Study Guide-V4
KHDA Approved Certificate
Exam Application Assistance
Free entry pass to webinars
Unlimited Access to Exam Simulator