- PMI Authorized Training Center.
- Trained 3600+ Professionals.
- 40 Contact Hours/PDUs
- Live-online & Classroom training in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training
Want more details on PMP® Exam Training?
Enquire today for exclusive offers. Limited seats. Starting soon.
This course imparts project management knowledge based on globally recognized international standard THE PMBOK® GUIDE . Through practice tests, classroom exercises and effective exam techniques learners gains profound knowledge to confidently confront PMP ®/ CAPM ®exam.
At the completion of this course, learners will be able to
- Comprehend all the activities under three essential project management domains namely Process, People and Business Environment.
- Recognize the difference between predictive, adaptive and hybrid approaches and their characteristics.
- Apply project management processes mapped under initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing and knowledge areas such as scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk etc.,
- Perform or prepare project management techniques such as critical path method, earned value analysis, work breakdown structure etc., which are useful in the real time.
- Recognize the components in various project documents/ artefacts.
- Confront all kinds of questions such as situational, hotspot, mathematical etc.,comfortably.
“PMI”, “PMP, “PMI-ACP, “PMI-RMP, “PMBOK” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Module 1 : Creating a High Performing Team
Objective: Learn to define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage and support virtual teams and more.
- Build a team
- Define team Ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Train team members and stakeholders
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Build a shared understanding about a project
Module 2: Starting the Project
Objective: Learn to engage stakeholders, manage and plan scope, assess and manage risk and more.
- Determine the Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget And Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Module 3 : Doing the Work
Objective : Learn to manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance and more.
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Module 4 : Keep the team on track
Objective: Learn to collaborate with stakeholders, lead a team, manage conflict and more.
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
- Manage Project Issues
Module 5 : Keeping the Business in Mind
Objective: Learn to evaluate business and environment changes, support organizational change, improve processes and more.
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
PMP® (Project Management Professional ) Credential instituted by PMI (Project Management Institute , US) is a globally recognized and a prestigious certification for professionals technical and non-technical who choose to build their career in project management regardless of the specialization or industry (IT, Construction, Event Management, Banking & Finance, Business, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics etc.,)
PMP Certification is one of the job specification item for a leading role in project management across the world. Its stringent requirements, continuous updation of the exam to be relevant, worldwide network, has gained its popularity and credibility across the world. UAE, being a country with a diverse project landscape and diverse population requires globally recognized PMP for many project management roles. PMP Certification continues to be ranked as one of the top 10 certifications in the world by top magazines such as CIO, Forbes etc.,
According to latest Earning Power salary survey PMP certification report higher median salaries than those without a PMP certification—16% higher on average across the 40 countries surveyed.
Yes. Project Management experience and education is a prerequisite.
- Minimum 36 months experience , if you are bachelor’s degree holder or
- 60 months experience, if you are diploma or high school equivalent.
- In both cases minimum 35 hours of Project Management education is mandatory.
Please contact our Customer Service Executive using live chat to know your eligibility.
Any formal training related to any topic related to Project Management is necessary, but if you are aiming for PMP certification, it is advisable to take a PMP preparatory training, that imparts comprehensive knowledge on the PMP exam content.
PMI’s ATP i.e., Authorized Training Partner are reliable training institutes, as they comply with the standards set by PMI. They guarantee you to provide the licensed course materials/ practice questions from PMI.
Yes. You need not to be a Project Manager to take the PMP exam. Please contact our Customer Service Executive using live chat to know your eligibility.
7. I am not working in project based industry like construction or IT. Am I eligible to take PMP Exam?
Yes. As long as you meet the eligibility criteria , you can take PMP exam regardless of your industry. In recent years, PMP has grown popular in industries viz., manufacturing, banking, BPO, healthcare, education and consulting etc.,
You can self-prepare , but we have seen even professionals with 20 plus years of experience choose to go for the training, as they see a lot of gap in usage of Project Management terminologies, techniques , documents in their work place when compared to the standard. Also note 35 hours of formal Project Management education is one of the eligibility criteria.
9. I heard recently there was a change in the PMBOK Guide®. Is your PMP training based on latest PMBOK Guide?
There is a misconception that PMBOK® Guide ( A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge ) is the syllabus for PMP exam. PMBOK Guide is only one of the reference guides ( primary) for the exam. The PMP ECO ( Exam content Outline ) 2021 is the latest syllabus.To cover the Exam content outline , the PMP aspirants have to refer multiple reference guide. As a PMI’s Authorized Training Partner, we cover the latest syllabus in accordance with latest reference materials i.e., not only PMBOK Guide latest edition but also Latest version of PMI’s own study manuals.
As most of the international certifications, PMP credential should also be renewed every 3 years.
But the renewal process is painless. You will renew by reporting 60 PDUs ( professional development units ) every 3 years. PDUs can be gained by attending or facilitating seminars, webinars, training, writing blogs, articles, and by your work experience itself.
Quadraplus team will be assisting you on maintaining your credential as well.
With the popularity and recognition comes its difficulty, that indeed preserve the credential value and sanctity. In the recent past, PMI has simplified the application process. Nevertheless our Customer Service Executives assist you right from the application process throughout your journey of acquiring and maintaining the credential.In fact our training program starts with the elucidation on application process.
40 Instructional Hours
THE PMBOK® Guide – Latest Edition
KHDA Approved Certificate
Exam Application Assistance
Free entry pass to webinars
Access to Exam Simulator
500 + Additional practice Questions