The World’s Leading certification for project leaders and project management practitioners. It is a proof of professional credibility ,that proves your knowledge and experience in project management best practices.
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Preparatory Course
Enroll in our Upcoming
PMP® Training Batch in UAE
Fill in the form below to receive a callback
This course imparts project management knowledge based on globally recognized international standard THE PMBOK® GUIDE . Through practice tests, classroom exercises and effective exam techniques learners gains profound knowledge to confidently confront PMP ®/ CAPM ®exam.
At the completion of this course, learners will be able to
- Comprehend all the activities under three essential project management domains namely Process, People and Business Environment.
- Recognize the difference between predictive, adaptive and hybrid approaches and their characteristics.
- Apply project management processes mapped under initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing and knowledge areas such as scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk etc.,
- Perform or prepare project management techniques such as critical path method, earned value analysis, work breakdown structure etc., which are useful in the real time.
- Recognize the components in various project documents/ artefacts.
- Confront all kinds of questions such as situational, hotspot, mathematical etc.,comfortably.
“PMI”, “PMP, “PMI-ACP, “PMI-RMP, “PMBOK” are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Introduction to project and project Management
- Introduction to Predictive Vs Adaptive ( Agile) Approaches
- PMO and its types
- Characteristics of PMO in Agile Environment
- Project management processes, tools and techniques and artifacts ( Predictive and Adaptive / Hybrid ) under 10 knowledge areas
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Agile values and principles
- Project manager roles and responsibilities
- Leadership styles & powers
- Team building and development
- Conflict resolution and emotional intelligence
- Agile team roles and characteristics
- Eliminating team impediments
- Managing virtual team
III Business Environment
- Business value and benefit management
- Project environmental factors
- Project compliance management
- Organizational culture, structure and other system factors
- Organizational change management
40 Instructional Hours
THE PMBOK® Guide – Latest Edition
KHDA Approved Certificate
Exam Application Assistance
Free entry pass to webinars
Access to Exam Simulator
500 + Additional practice Questions