Robust easy to use EPPM solution to prioritize, plan, manage, execute projects, programs and portfolios.
Primavera P6 Software Training
Enroll in our Upcoming
Primavera P6 Training in UAE
Fill in the form below to receive a callback
Oracle Primavera P6 is an EPPM ( Enterprise Project Portfolio Management ) tool is one-stop solution to plan, update, track projects of any size from creation to completion. This course is delivered in a workshop model with hands-on-experience besides fundamental project management concepts.
At the completion of this course, learners will be able to
- Understand, create and manage Enterprise Project Structure (EPS).
- Understand the fundamentals of triple constraints schedule, cost/ resources, project work products.
- Apply P6 to determine, analyze and optimize schedule, cost estimates, resources requirements.
- Create and update baselines and actuals using P6.
- Conduct performance and trend analysis using P6 and reporting progress.
I Introduction to Project Management
- The Project Management Life-cycle
- Initiating Process Group
- Planning Process Group
- Executing Process Group
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
- Closing Process Group
II Overview to Primavera P6 Professional
- P6 user interface and navigation
- Customizing the P6 views and layouts
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Project Creation
- Project Status Options
- Creating Project Codes
- Best Practices to create Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Create/Modify WBS in P6
- Activity types, attributes, relationships
- Assigning codes and constraints
- Project scheduling using P6
- Gantt Chart and Critical Path Method
- Resource and costs assignments
- Resource Usage Profile
- Mitigating resource overloads
- Project Plan optimization
- Understanding Project baselining principles
- Saving Project Baseline
V Executing, Monitoring & Controlling
- Understanding the P6 data date
- Updating actuals
- Formatting project data
- Using the Progress Spotlight feature
- Updating the project using the schedule feature
- Understanding variance
VI Reporting Project Performance
- Reporting Wizard
- Running reports from a layout
- Modifying reports
24 Instructional Hours
KHDA Approved Certificate
Free entry pass to webinars
Module wise Assessments