SAP FICO Training consists of two sections, SAP Finance (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO). Each of which is used for a specific financial process. SAP FI deals with overall financial reporting and accounting, while SAP CO focuses more narrowly on planning and monitoring costs.
SAP FICO Training (Finance and Controlling)
Book Free Demo; Get the Best Price for SAP FICO Course
Fill in the form below to receive a callback
SAP FICO ( Finance and Controlling) is an important core functional component in SAP that allows an organization to manage all of its financial data. SAP FICO allows an organization to store a complete version of their financial transaction data. Specifically, the purpose of SAP FICO is to help companies generate and manage financial statements for analysis and reporting, as well as to aid in effective business planning and decision-making.
SAP FICO training at Quadraplus Dubai
- Increases your knowledge on the latest trends in the financial world.
- Equips you with the latest software tools like SAP to manage financial activities in your organization.
- Helps you improve the financial processes in your company using SAP thereby increasing value-addition.
- Better coordination between various functions across the workplace leading to smoother business operations using SAP.
- Enhances professional growth and gives you better job opportunities looking out for SAP FICO experts.
- Concept of ERP
- Overview of SAP
- Overview of SAP FICO
II Components of Financial Accounting (SAP FI)
- Enterprise Structure
- Financial Accounting Global Settings
- Ledgers & Currencies
- General Ledger Accounting
- Cash Journal Accounting
- Cross Company Code Transactions
- Document Splitting
- Value Added Tax (Vat)
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Accounting
III Components of Controlling (SAP CO)
- General Controlling Configuration
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Profit Centre Accounting
- Statistical Key Figures
- Cost Center Planning (Actual Plan/Data)
- Controlling (Distribution and Assessment (Month End Closing/Year End Closing)
- Internal Order Accounting
- Financial Statement Version
- Foreign Currency Revaluation
- Reports In Sap S/4 Hana Finance
I took SAP FICO course with Quadra Plus was well delivered, the trainer was highly knowledgeable and professional. He is qualified Chartered Accountant ICAEW having SAP certifications in multiple modules including SAP FICO. It was a great hands on training experience.
KHDA Approved Certificate
Exam Application Assistance
Hands on Practice