SAP MM is part of SAP logistics function and plays a vital role in a manufacturer’s supply chain. It provides companies with materials, inventory and warehouse management capabilities.
SAP MM (Materials Management)
Book Free Demo; Get the Best Price for SAP MM Course
Fill in the form below to receive a callback
SAP Materials Management course imparts the end-to-end implementation steps to configure SAP MM modules for any organization.
The course also highlights the necessary documentation and methodology which are used in SAP implementation projects. After this course, you will be able to identify and analyze the business requirements of any organization for Procurement to Payment process cycle and to configure SAP
At the end of the course learners can demonstrate the application of SAP ERP in the entire process that spans from generating procurement proposals through final invoice verification.
- Comprehend the overview of the Material Master and Vendor Master, the core concepts of the Inventory Management, Procurement.
- Understand the use of buying information records.
- Prepare and distribute RFQs to specific vendors.
- Evaluate and relate quotations and discarding the bids.
- Demonstrate PO release with the dissimilar functions associated to the PO.
- Invoice verification and configuration.
- Apply Cross functional Customizations.
- Acquire hands on training with end to end implementation process.
II Organization Structure
III Master Data in Material Management
IV Procurement Cycle
V Purchase Requisition
VI Request for Quotation (RFQ)
VIII Purchase Order
IX Pricing Procedure
X Release Procedures
XII Schedule Agreements
XIII Inventory Management
XIV Automatic Account Determination
XV Split Valuation
XVI Physical Inventory
XVII Invoice Verification
XVIII Consumption Base Planning (CBP)
XIX Automatic PO process
XX Cross Module i.e Integration Configuration
KHDA Approved Certificate
Exam Application Assistance
Hands on Practice